Exchange programme, practical information

Application, information, registration to the Welcome Programme...

Partner universities
→ How to nominate your students?

Students → How to apply?

► I have been accepted as an exchange student, what should I do now?

► What's the Welcome Programme?

► Journalism exchange programme (Reims Campus)

► FAQ (frequently asked questions)

Partner universities How to nominate your students?

Consult the user guide (pdf)

All exchange students must be nominated online by their home university at the following address

Partner universities can consult the information factsheet (pdf)about the Exchange Programme.

Students → How to apply?

Consult the user guide (pdf)

Once they have been nominated by their home university, students must complete their online application for Sciences Po's Undergraduate or Graduate Exchange Programme.

For questions concerning applications for the exchange programme, please contact the student exchanges team at :

► I have been accepted as an exchange student, what should I do now?

Students who have received confirmation of their acceptance to Sciences Po's exchange programme should read the information below attentively:

- What should I do now?

- Exchange Programme Information factsheet (pdf)

- Administrative registration guide (pdf)

- Housing at the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris

For further information about administrative registration, please consult the student support services website.

► What's the Welcome Programme?

The Welcome Programme is an orientation programme for undergraduate exchange students who will be studying at Sciences Po Paris for a semester or a full academic year.

- How to register for the Welcome Programme and pay? (pdf)

► Journalism exchange programme

Sciences Po offers a one-semester Journalism Programme for Undergraduate Exchange Students.

The Certifcate in Journalism now takes place each semestre on Reims campus. This programme is open to all students coming to Sciences Po in an exchange programme. Applications should be submitted to the international office of your home university.